A Marietta Garden Wedding
A Wedding at The Marietta Educational Garden Center.
Chris & Whitney
Chris & Whitney. A Marietta Garden Wedding. The Marietta Educational Garden Center. Family & Friends who adore one another…if this sounds like a recipe for magic, it is! Read On!
When Chris & Whitney started planning their wedding they decided on a garden wedding. When reaching out they went to one of the top wedding planners in the business, Jennifer Lynch. You can check Jennifer out and contact her HERE:https://belweddings.com/
One of the best ways to judge a wedding planner is not by how perfect the day goes when everything runs according to plan, but rather how perfect the day goes when faced with challenges you are forced to work with or around such as weather and people. Jennifer is just superb in that area,. Her steady and calm ability to juggle timelines and tasks is as good as we have encountered in our nearly 20 years in this business.
For the venue The Marietta Educational Garden Center was chosen. An absolutely gorgeous place that oozes history with an easy charm and the best service in the business. You can learn all about this beautiful place and these fine folks HERE:http://mariettagardencenter.com/
When choosing a venue it is critical in our opinion to get feedback on how the venue handles working for success for the couple. In other words, do they shoo you out after your block of time is up or do they display the empathy and concern to ensure a successful experience with the bride and groom. Kimberly at The Marietta Educational Garden Center was absolutely awesome to work with. She and Jennifer compliment each other perfectly and worked before and beyond this wedding to ensure success.
Hair and makeup were handled by the effervescent Alexandra Carpanzano. You can find Alexandra HERE: http://www.marykay.com/acarpanzano
For Chis & Whitney’s Marietta garden wedding photography, the plan was always to shoot for the album. We and they were interested in creating the very first family heirloom. Wedding Photography and albums are for us a collaborative effort with the client having access during the design process with the ability to request edits, add, remove or swap images. We and our clients believe wedding photography is not a commodity, but an individualized creation of artwork for the family combining photojournalist documentary and timeless iconic portraits of the couple. In this case we wanted to show The almost historical elegance of a Marietta Garden Wedding in the wedding photography.
…This is what we want our captured images to convey for our clients. Enjoy a Marietta Garden Wedding Photography album.
This past week during a consultation our now clients asked a great question; “Wedding Photography is so important, how can I be sure we get what we want”?
Our answer to them was that great Marietta wedding photography is a lot like following a good recipe, you can put all the ingredients in place, in the correct order, in your environment and while it will not guarantee “Chef” results, you are much further along than you would be if you simply took a shot in the dark or, God forbid, or just guessed!
For great Marietta wedding photography you simply have to follow a few guidelines or, in this case, a good recipe…
1) To start, visit the Professional Photographers of America. You can find them at www.ppa.com. This is the, in our opinion, single best place to start to look for professional photography.
Once at the site you will see search for a photographer. Using the advanced search let’s you break the search down further into the various types of photography, wedding, portrait, maternity etc…We would also make the recommendation that you check the show only certified professional photographers. This further filters the returns to see those ONLY who have passed the rigorous test , maintain educational credits etc to become full Certified Professional Photographers.
2) Have a vision for your Marietta wedding photography?. You should already have an idea about how the various photographers shoot and what speaks to your emotions . Various Marietta wedding photographers will have a unique perspective , view and style that they will use to document your day. Some may be very hands off and wanting to capture the majority of your day as it unfolds without directing it too much or involving themselves too deeply in the focus of the day. If you do not have a vision or are pulled between different looks, the best thing you can do is to craft this with your Marietta wedding photographer to bring your unique vision to life.
3) The chemistry counts. How do you get along with your Marietta wedding photographers? How do you like the person , their demeanor, their style, how they see the wedding unfold, what they emphasize and last but not least, how are their people skills? If your party is very laid back a wedding photographer who is much more directorial may clash with the idea you have for the day…Likewise someone very hands off with a rowdy crowd that disperses quickly may need some direction and managing…
4) Along with the above points, how much trust do you have in your Marietta wedding photographers? Is that relationship sound and you both know what is important and what you want captured? Did you take the approach that your faith is such in your Marietta wedding photographers that you know you will love what they capture..?
5) Take it all in. A good Marietta Wedding Photographer will often do many tasks and jobs outside their original scope. If you have taken care of points 1 through 4 you just may have some folks as committed to your successful Marietta Wedding Photography as you are…and if you are looking to be sure like our most recent clients…these 5 suggestions just may get you the Marietta Wedding Photography you love!