Is there a prettier place in The United States than The Mystic Rocky Mountains?
When you are considering a Vail Lake Wedding you need to look at one of the finest in Piney River Ranch. You can check them out here:
You probably wouldn’t be reading this post, or considering a Vail Wedding unless some of what the gorgeous landscape itself called to you as your theme, your backdrop and your destination!
Vail Wedding Photography has no shortage of providers, but , whether considering local photographers or destination wedding photographers you will want to follow a few guidelines:
1) Make sure as you review the websites that the work speaks to you. Your Vail Wedding Photographer should be showing you not just highlights from multiple weddings, but an actual Album and /or show documenting the wedding from beginning to end. Vail Wedding Photography, like any wedding photography, should tell a story…and the story should be told in a unique way that makes it your own!
2) Once you have narrowed your choices down, ensure you speak to the photographers in person, on the phone or by Skype. Wedding Photography whether in Vail or any other location such as Atlanta, The north Georgia mountains, the beaches of Florida ALL have one thing in common, and that is that Vail wedding photography is a MUTUAL creation. Creating and having a relationship with your photographer is step one in the creation of the very first family heirloom! Look for shared interest, empathy and the ability to recall and speak about the stories behind some of the Vail wedding photography you love! A good photographer knows what is behind the emotion for his clients and knowing leads to great timing and the assistance, when needed, to help create and show moments.
3) Price. It always comes up. While you likely have some idea where your budget is, make sure you are comparing value versus just cost. Some destination Vail Wedding Photographers can offer tremendous value even with the cost of travel to a sought out location for weddings such as Vail. Your photographer should also be able to work with you, be creative on deposits and payments and help make your Vail wedding photography dreams a reality!
4) Trust. This is where the rubber meets the road! Once that relationship is established you will need to trust your photographers guidance and suggestions. This is where that relationship becomes so important. If your Vail wedding photographer has taken the time to be invested in you, to know your style, your likes, your dislikes etc. , they will be far better prepared to shoot YOUR story, not just a repeat of popular Pinterest . After all, shouldn’t you want your photographer to create what you can upload to Pinterest versus just copying what someone else has done?
5) Fearlessness combined with Faith. This is the magical (but very real) combination of “going for it” to get you and that gorgeous dress out of then safe places and into the gorgeous places…A willingness to do so will give you many, many returns on your Vail Wedding Photographers images that are produced. As you see in the few teaser examples here, our bride was fearless, walking in the wet grass where we had just dodged a few showers to finally get where we wanted to be. One last thing, and perhaps the most important, an “attitude of gratitude” really does show in your images. This particular bride was (and remains) a shining example of that.
A Marietta Country Club Wedding with our friends Markeita & Eddie
Let’s face it, Marietta is just a cool place to be! A great climate, a usually solid economy, wonderful attractions and a deep historic background.
It is also one of our clients most favorite places to get married!
If you are thinking along those lines, the first thing you need to do is to check out the folks over at The Marietta Country Club…you can find them here: http://www.mariettacountryclub.org/Club/Scripts/Home/home.asp
Once you’ve decide this is the place to be, and let’s face it, these folks are awesome, really, REALLY consider the services of a wedding planner. One of the best we have worked with can be found right here in Jennifer Johnson-Lynch. Check her out here and tell her we sent you! http://belweddings.com/
A Marietta Country Club Wedding is just so different! Awesome usable outside space, terrific reception areas and a top notch staff! Add to that the terrific location and ease of access and you have the makings of an awesome venue!
But what makes any venue, in our opinion is how they cater to their customers. How do they work to bring their dreams and vision to reality? In this case it was all done by the brilliant touch of K. Mike Whittle Florist. You can check out more of Mike here: http://www.kmikewhittledesigns.com/
So now we have addressed the venue as well as the overall design and theme of the wedding. On to what we love so much, The Photography!
We shoot real, true life moments. We step back, let our clients breathe and just feel the joy of the moment and each others company. Getting the photography you want and creating some unique, one-of-a-kind pieces of art happens during those moments with each other! This is, in our opinion, the creation of the very first family heirloom!
That makes our job much more than pointing a camera. It becomes a way of listening to your clients, understanding what they are comfortable with and having the true heart-sense to shoot during moments of peak emotion that show, truly who and what they are to each other.
We encourage clients to invest in their photography as it is one service that stands the test of time. The dress can be cleaned and packed away, the flowers wilt and die, the food is eaten and forgotten, but the photography, the photography last a lifetime! This is why our packages are all inclusive and we do NOTHING that does not include an album. We think of it as building a final product to deliver to you. That means we are shooting throughout the day capturing moments we will select carefully and choose to be the best individual images that tell your story and meet our standards. We also include a piece of wall art in all our packages which can range from mounted canvas hangings to giclee prints.
One thing we are so fortunate to hear, and we hear a good bit of it..is when our clients tell us they can’t wait for us to document other parts of their lives. We spoke about this in one of our earlier posts, The perfect client. The outcome of your experience with your photographer should result in the collaboration of unique, one-of-a-kind artwork that you love, some of it already hanging on their walls and true heirloom albums! Wedding Photography is more than just a digital file or the physical moment when you shoot, it too, we feel, is a blending of hearts and minds for a cause to produce something both timeless and precious. None of that works quite the same without all the excellent folks , listed here.
Markeita & Eddie, it was a Wedding of Dreams…and the story of the Banyan Kingdom continues…